Greenish EOTD inspired on Lisa Eldridge for Keira Knightley

Picture taken from http://www.lisaeldridge.com/blog/25269/keira-knightley-red-carpet/ 
We all know Keira Knightley is one of the most aesthetical celebrities for fashion and makeup lovers.  I recently watched Lisa Eldridge’s video on the look she made for her for the Anna Karerina world premiere –I know it’s been a while but I loved it.  I tried to recreate it, but instead of using neutral shades I tried with green.  You can watch my inspiration video here: http://youtu.be/dwBYiFvrSLc

Keira Knightley es una de las celebridades más estéticas en términos de moda y maquillaje –al menos para todas las que gustamos de esos temas.  Recientemente vi el video que Lisa Eldridge hizo del look que usó para la premier mundial de Anna Karerina –ya se, fue hace un rato, pero me encantó.  Traté de recrearlo, pero en lugar de usar tonos neutros, usé verde.  Puedes ver el video en el que me inspiré aquí: http://youtu.be/dwBYiFvrSLc




Products:
  • Nars Euphrate eyeshadow
  • Bobbi Brown Ivy Shimmer gel eyeliner
  • Maybelline Collosal Volum’Express
  • Guerlain blue Terracotta loose kohl
  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B30
  • Nars Creamy concealer Ginger
  • Les Beiges de Chanel 20
  • Nars Puerto Vallarta Multiple
  • Nars Boys Don’t Cry blush
  • Chanel Notorious sculpting veil
  • Chanel Pygmalion rouge coco shine

2 opinaron que...:

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios!!!! En breve responderé todos!!!

 

Followers

Twitter

... About the blogger




He sido una “beauty junkie” incluso desde antes que estuviera de moda esto de tener blog. Siempre me ha gustado el maquillaje high end (el que venden en las tiendas departamentales), y más desde que mi mamá me regaló mi primer quinteto y gloss de Dior. Varias amigas y conocidas me han pedido recomendaciones de productos, y algunas veces hasta las he maquillado. Por ello, un día decidí que debía compartir un poquito más esta afición escribiendo un blog.

I’ve been a beauty junkie before beauty blogs became that popular. I’ve always loved HE makeup, since my mom gave me as a gift my first dior quint and gloss. Many friends and acquaintances asked me for makeup recommendations and sometimes even to do their makeup. So just one day, I decided to share my thoughts and experience by writing a blog.



Facebook

About Me